Friday, 8 August 2008

100 Days of vegy-thingy, and new Corner Brushes!

And it is Time again for some Brushes to 'beautify' the Corners!
:3 Use, love, dance & credit!


4 Energy Corner Brushes - II
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

What else? -Oh, yeah no Stargate Atlantis tonight on SciFi!!! :(
It is disturbing how addicted I am to this show, 'cause I normally do not watch TV at all.

Ah, yup! Today I have been a vegetarian for 100 Days! -And I would love to do nothing more than biting into a fat, spicy piece oh my mammy's special beef. So tender and rich to the tastebuds! All 100% helal to be happy with! But those days are gone. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...