Friday, 15 August 2008

Bad news!

For now it seems like something's wrong with my new notebook's CPU, so I'll have to send it back to Asus, and I do not wish to use my old Mac at this hot weather.
This means for you, no Actions, Brushes or Wallpapers in the coming 6 to 14 Days! Sorry!
Tomorrow I will have to do a back up and then I'll send him away! :(

I guess, I'll hit our bibliotheque tomorrow for some printed books to live through these hard days without my precious computer. *cries*

Bye!

P.S.: Oh, and my mom bought me a bouquet of Carnations today! I never got flowers in my life, except once or twice before from my mom when I was in the hospital or on my 18'th birthday! (-':

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...