Friday, 5 September 2008

Another short Note of Doom!

So, today after waiting for around 12 Days, they send someone to take my Laptop back to ASUS, only Problem... it was cheeky 20-something who though he could talk to me as if he owned the World! I just thought, WTF?!?!?

And if I say cheeky, I really mean cheeky like a little Son-of-a-Bitch/Bastard/Motherfucker! I was close to strangling him. But me being a Pacifist I didn't do what my heart told me to do. <_<
*I am too kind for my own Good!*

Also... didn't ASUS use to send their own Staff to get your Hardware for Repairings? Why not this Time???


P.S.: Wow, what happened to my Blogger Dashboard??? I can add fave Blogs for Updates!!! Major Yays!!!

P.P.S.: 128 DAYS!ONE!1>CAPSLOCKEND>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...