Saturday, 20 September 2008

Free fractal Gradients and my Laptop

So I got my Laptop back a few Days ago. It's working, somewhat... but they did send it to an East German Repair Service via DHL, which means ASUS is a huge load of Shit!
I paid 1200€'s for this fucking Laptop and this is the Service I get???

I swear to all that is holy to me, I won't ever buy anything from this SOB's again!
I am truely miffed right now, almost all the Problems are still there and I cannot get any work done! I mean, work that I could actually get paid for! :(
I swear, I am close to crying. They even send me the Laptop in a cheap, thin Carton back, not the real one I sent it off with. What am I going to do when we move to another Apartment, he???
Fuck all of them!!!

Here a nice Freebie for the Fractalers out there!

First Gradient Pack
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

2 comments:

  1. hey what do you mean, make my blog followable .. im sorry i barely started my blog a few months ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's all fine. I can follow your Blog now, it was hard to manage at first, but your Blog is now in my reading List. Sorry, that I did bother you in the first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...