Friday, 23 January 2009

I should have stayed in Bed today!

I.
First of all, never drink selfmade, instant Cappuccino directly after pouring the boiling hot water in the mug, it will hurt like hell. I know... now! :(

II.
Yay, I can see them again... that is, all the Blogs I follow. I wasn't able to get to them properly in my Dashboard and on my Profile for a few Days now. Tomorrow, right in the morning I'll catch up on all of them. :)

III.
Was in Town today, as to fill out a money transfer. Lots of shite happened, except I wasn't able to complete the transfer, my only afterthought is that I should have stayed at Home in the first.

IV.
A few new Resources for free!
I guess by now you should know the rules, 'kay? ;)

Tswt
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Tsws 004
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

I have to be quick,. I am tired,.. only had 1 hour and 24 minutes of sleep last Night. :/
Bye...

10 comments:

  1. I've always suspected coffee was evil, and now I know it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like an interesting discussion in a coffee shop and banks suck all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @calicolyst
    It truly is! And I will turn to Cocoa again!

    @rangr
    We don't have a coffee shop here! :( ...and on top of it, I just don't get a online banking account!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about this bad day! I hope soemthing good has happened since then to cheer you up! :-)

    Glad you enjoy my blog! Thanks for the nice comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ JM
    Thank you very much & you're very welcome. Love your pix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One hour and 45 minutes of sleep? I hope you're catching up this weekend. Stay away from the coffee. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jo
    No such luck. Unfortunately my Neighbours decided it was Time the next morning to start working on their Flat very early in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for writting nice idea of the quiz in my blog.
    You hit!
    Please check it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the most boring of people you sure have alot of interests......just checking out your blog, a little hard to read, maybe its just me....jc

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jackc50
    You think? -I don't know if lots of different preferences do make me interesting/not boring. ;)

    I do confess, sometimes I talk Denglish and Lübke-English. I don't do it on purpose, but talking to so many americans and non-native english speakers on the Internet for the past 10 Years have done this to me.
    I promise improvement on that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...