Thursday, 8 January 2009

Lölölöh! 8D~

How awesome is that? I can follow other People's Blog by simply clicking their Follow option! Almost LJ like, makes me so happy! *sighs*

Oh.... and today I am an ovo-lacto-vegetarian for 253 Days... which means 36 weeks and 1 day being a veggie-thingy! I really never believed I could stand it longer than 3 month, but wow!

Here are my two latest Stock/Resources!

20090105
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090106
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

Also a huge (11.1MB) zip , really hi-res I tell you btw, pack of my 2 Years old, unloved German play Cards. They are awesome, bloody use them People. It's not as if I want your Money for them, do I?

Old german playing Cards
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

Well, whatever, bye...

5 comments:

  1. I have been brought up as a lacto-vegetarian. In fact, I have never had the urge to be otherwise and I hope I never would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know exatly what is a lacto-vegetaria??? And Why do u wanna be a lacto-vegetarian????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ rangr
    Yeah, it's awesome how well I fell, and I don't miss the meat itself. It's just now and then I like the 'smell' of different dishes I was brought up with, and their distinct smell gives me comfort and nostalgia.

    @ Syamsul Arief Ghalib
    This is what the term means... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovo-lacto_vegetarian#Etymology
    My stomach was reacting bad to anything that used to live. ;)
    Also there aren't enough helal/kosher working buthcers here where I live, so I have a problem less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is difficult in the western world to get away from meat. Especially, restaurants have much less to offer to the vegetarian palate. Though vegetarian food should cost less , it is priced the same or even pricier sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Germany it's most often more pricy because being a Vegeterian is to many more of a Lifestyle for the rich, young & eclectic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...