Thursday, 15 January 2009

New Stocks and a bit of karma...

So I worked for a very good and dear friend, from the other side of the World, 5 days and nights in a row with no sufficient info, but still I managed to create something simple for his upcoming Book. It's not too good a work, but I did it for free and there was no budget, so I had only my own Resources... :/ But I guess it will suffice for the Cover, and if it makes him happy!? ^^;
While working at it I also found out that I have to learn more about Poser and Cinema4D.
That's it for now!

And here are two new Stocks/Resources. Hope you'll be able to use them somehow!
And... Credit=Love


Tsws 002
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Tsws 003
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

4 comments:

  1. Interesting image.
    What is cinema4d?
    Some graphic software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Nobu!
    Yes, it is a 3D graphics software like Bryce, Maya or Lightwave. :)
    I'll give you a Link to my Brother's Gallery, he's working with this stuff in architectural visualisation for over 12 Years. -> http://www.emel-viz.org/gallerie.html
    It's amazing how real that stuff can look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, this is an amazing work! I do have to congratule you, PinkPanthress!

    Glad you like my travel photos and thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliment JM. ^^;

    And you're very welcome. I love traveling, and your photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...