Saturday, 8 August 2009

Certain things....

...have to change, or at least I want them to change.

I would like to start using this Blog for writing down my thoughts, too, every now and then. Of course I still will post Resource & Stocks at the end of each Entry but I'd like to write about the things that make me think somtimes.
I hope that those few who actually read my Blog will be ok with it.

Also, beginnning with today, I'll post 3 Resources/Stocks for the next 10 Blog-Entries. I have 29 unposted Pieces in all since my last post on Blogger this February.

Btw, is it just me or was Blogger being uncooperative again today? -I was trying to read other people's blog, but could not enter a blog, not even my own. Google stating that my Compi was sending something against their Terms of Use. :(
Well, whatever...

Bye & as always...

.... download, use, have fun with them & credit me properly! ;)

20090223
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090319
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

TgS-02
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

3 comments:

  1. you still have 29 unposted pieces? still WIP? and you say that you're one of the most boring person (in your profile), no kidding, i think you're the most interesting person judging from your posts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 29 in all. Though they are not WIP, they're what I like to call unusable 'rejects' whenever I am doing a Project or some of them are the outcome of me trying to learn working with a new digital tool.

    Still, thank you for the compliment, 'cause I really take it as one! :)
    Maybe I'll have to change my Profile, it could bre misleading to some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thіs sitе was... how do yοu say іt?
    Relevant!! Finally І have found somеthing
    ωhіch helped me. Apρгecіate it!



    Lοоk at my homepage :: how to flip cars for Money

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...