Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Meme snagged from theBluesman and freebies, too!

I saw this one on someone else's Blog that I frequently visit, and thought I might give it a try...

My hair, very-long
My mom, sleeping
My dad, smoking
My favourite thing, reading
My dream last night, awesome
My dream goal, peace
My favourite drink, water
The room I’m in now, bedroom
My ex-, job? ;)
My main hobby, art
My fear, spiders
Where do I want to be in 10 years, Canada (let me dream a bit 'kay)
What do I want to be in 10 years, happy
Where was I last night, bed
What am I not, lucky
Muffins? selfmade
One of my wish list items, Canon-EOS-50D
Time now? 20:23
Where I grew up, Germany
The last thing I did, drink
Favourite weather, rainy
What am I wearing now, sportswear
My favourite book, horror
My tv favourite, sci-fi
My pet, dog
My computer, msi
My mood, Blue
Missing someone, no
My car, none
Something I’m not wearing, hair-stick :D
Favourite store, book-store
Love someone, who? none
My favourite colour, Blue
Last thing I ate, Cornflakes
My life, unsatisfying
My friends, few
What am I thinking right now, food
What am I doing at this moment, listening
My summer, hot²
My relationship status, single
What do I do when I can’t sleep, sudoku
When is the last time I laughed, wednesday?
Last time I cried, today
When is this going to end, End!

Whoa, was harder than I thought to answer with only one word... :o

Here some new(old) Stocks/Resources... and as always... download, use & credit! :D


20090330
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090330 - 02
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090330 - 03
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantARTjavascript:void(0);

7 comments:

  1. I like your list: detailed and sincere. The bottom line is that you wish to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work of three thumbnails below is fantastic, and it is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My list would contain one item at the end,
    honest: not right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it's a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  5. @DUTA - :) That is right what I want, but never really will be.

    @ruma2008 - Oh, hello there! :D Thank you for the compliment!

    @rangr - LOL! And you wouldn't even be lying...!? ;)

    @Jess Mendez - Hello there, I know I'm quite a bit late. I think, if you don't read this, I might later write you another comment in your own Blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, it's really quite hard to answer those questions using just one word and it's worse if you set a time frame to say within 30 secs. Good effort anyway.

    btw, looks like i share a few things with you here viz., hate spiders, sci fi, reading, sudoku, blue mood, bookstores,...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @theBluesman - Yeah, but I managed it. Even though I'm in awe of myself I could manage just that, taking it fast.

    Really, we have...!? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...