Wednesday, 27 January 2010

637 Days

I just realised, that today is the 637'th Day of me being an Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian.
Initially, I never thought I would stay one for so long. Becoming a vegeterian was more like seeking a solution to stop these stomach pains I kept having & to maybe even loose some weight.

Well, the plan actually just worked out 30%, as I haven't lost that much weight and I still have the stomach pains every now & then, but I do not think I want to eat meat again.

Just 2 Days ago I ate Veggy-Burgers consisting wheat & rice flour, onion, carrots & soy... and16 Days ago I ate Veggy-Sausages consisting Broccoli, Wheat flour & a few legumes for the first time.
I have to say the Burgers were terrible and I felt a bit sick afterwards, and I still have a pack in my Refrigerator & am too frugal to throw them away.
But the Sausages, aside from being a tad too salty, they were quite... yummy! :D I believe, I might buy them again.

And whenever I miss grilld, spiced Poultry, I just take a slice of self-baked Bread, heat it in the Toaster for 30 Seconds, spread some Butter on it & season it with Chicken-Spice.
Because, the Spice & Fat is actually what you(and I) truly miss.

I am done, must go to bed & read, then sleep. Must! ;)

Night...


As per usual, the free Resources/Stocks at the end of the Blog. Use + have fun + Credit! ;)

Nostaljik Sepia
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

LT-001
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Coiled
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! They say vegetarianism is the answer to many health problems.
    Regarding stomach issues, I usually drink soda water first as this neutralizes all sorts of food toxins.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog through the lovely woman above, Duta.
    I too, am an ovo-lacto vegetarian....have been for years. Some of those pretend hotdogs and hamburgers are a bit bunk....and salty! Anyway, love reading your blog and will now read more. Bye from Vancouver BC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Duta - Yeah, that's what I heard, too. :)
    Thank you, I'll try that trick from now on!

    @Pinecone Camp - Hi there, fellow vegetarian!
    Thank you for following, 'Im not sure if my blog is all that read-worthy, but am happy if people like to read it anyway. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...