Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Did I mention how much I hate GPs? *coughs*

Not only did one of them ruin my life because he was a fucked up liar, a drug addict who looked like a pimp with his curly hair-do & his gold necklace (plus fitting gold bracelet), who came to my Country without a real Diploma.

No, that's not the only Reason... but... over 60% of the general practitioners in our Country tell you one thing first, no matter what your physical ailment might be. Whether it sounds severe or not... the first sentence you'll hear from them is.:"You're only imagining this. :)"
Everyone's a born Hypochondriac to them, period!

A slight cough... you're imagining it.
Pneumonia........ you're imagining...
sprained hand.... you're imagine...
dead............. you're... *whoops*

And my GP is still in his Holidays, AND because I am not a whiny pussy who runs every second day to my doctor, I haven't been to him since June 2009, so I wasn't able to ask him HOW F**KING LONG he will be away this time....

Now I'm sitting here on my bed, not able to really focus for a single Second, postponing my current Project for the second week, too, and he's somewhere with his Family... and only he knows when he'll be back!
You know why? -'Cause a PG takes as much free days in a calendrical Year as they want. Just like that.

My doc is in the centre of our town, even though there is a GP barely 400 metres away from me... and you know why? Because this woman, calling herself a Doctor, has her surgery/office closed circa 360 days of the Year... that's why I have to walk to my GP for 40 minutes, even if I feel like shite & would like nothing more than to cry like a baby!
<7rantend>

Hach.. I believe, I ranted the cerebral Aneurysm, that was about to form inside me, into non-existence.... I feel a bit better now.

G'night...


Today I got 4 free Stocks/Resources for you... use, have fun... and please credit, will you!? ;)

20090412
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Twisted Braid
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Tre Knot
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Uneven Closed Braid
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm so sorry to hear that you've to start the new year on such a grumpy note. All these GP's are useless really, they are only after your money only. I just wonder why there're so many of such GP's around even at my end here. Sometimes i would prefer to be a GP on my own...

    I hope you're well now, take care & a happy new year to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. @theBluesman - Yeah, the year has started badly for me, not just concerning my health... everything's a meess right now. :/
    And to think that they've sworn the Hippocratic Oath... scary, I tell you!

    Thank you & a happy new year to you, too, once more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your works seem to be beautiful labyrinths.

    They may express the combination of the nerve cell.

    So. Probably the inside of the brain will be such molding.

    From the Far East.
    Best regards.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ruma2008 - Thank you so much. ^_^ I never took a look at it like that, to be honest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...