Sunday, 3 January 2010

In flu Enza

Okay...!?
Is anyone able to tell me, why the time stamp of my last post yesterday, is set on the 22'nd of December 2009?
Ah, forget it... I don't really want to know!

I.
I am slowly feeling better, but still having the Flu.
In 2 days I'll go to visit my Doc and that will be it! :D

II.
In other News, I had my first practical driving lessons, but thanks to the aforementioned Flu I had to stop after only 270 minutes of driving!
I will write about it more thoroughly tomorrow.

III.
I started reading more regularly again in the past few weeks. I do 1 book minimum in 9 Days, just like before.
I had forgotten how much fun it was to read a few pages every noon & evening!

Okay, I really need to go to bed again, still feeling a little bit groggy.

Night to you all. ;)


A few digital Yummies for you! Use, credit properly & have fun creating!

TgS-06
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

TgS-07
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

TgS-08
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO YOU!

    I bless you and yours splendid departure!!

    From the Far East.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're back to reading. Sorry to hear you're still with the Flu.

    Wish you a very fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ruma2008 - Thank you! C:

    @ DUTA - Thnx, glad to be back... my Doc is still in his Hols& I cannot talk properly, thank you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the next time you get this kind of flu again, just drink lots of plain warm water and just rest at home, a happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. @theBluesman - I'll try to remember it, thank you! C:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...