Sunday, 7 February 2010

I got the Happy Award!


I was one of those awarded by the lovely Jesse last evening. Thank you. :)

What you have to do.:

1. Link the blogger who gave you the award on your post...

2. Write 10 things that make you happy...

3. Share it with at least 10 friends...


My happy list.:

1. It makes me happy whenever I learn a new Language(or parts of it) & a new Writing System...

2. It makes me happy when I can listen to lots of Music! Music is like Air to me...

3. It makes me happy as soon as the Weather gets colder and there's Rain, Fog, harsh Winds and/or Snow...

4. It makes me happy when my Muse strikes me & I am able to create new Art...

5. It makes me always happy when my Dog, the Cats & our Bird are happy. Especially my Dog, he is my Baby...

6. It makes me happy to do some traditional Crafts by hand every now & then, just because I can...

7. It makes me happy when I reach an important Point in my Life...

8. It makes me happy when I am able to be lazy, just lounging & daydreaming...

9. It makes me happy when I can read Books or watch Movies that are scary, gory and/or horror...

10. It makes me happy on the rare occasions when I feel uterrly tranquil & serene...


Now I tag... (in no special order)
01. rangr
02. nobu
03. calicolyst
04. theBluesman
05. Muza-chan
06. DUTA
07. Kevin Atteridg
08. ruma2008
09. Pinecone Camp
10. Kass

11 comments:

  1. Number 8 on your list "It makes me happy when I'm able to be lazy..." - that's me.

    I'm very honored that you thought of me as worthy of an award.
    I have that one already on my sidebar, but I'll try to add your name as a giver. Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving a prize.
    It deserves to be you.

    I am honored by your my evaluation.
    Thank you.

    You are a true understanding person of my calligraphy.
    I am proud of your appreciation.

    From the Far East.
    Best regards.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nice award. and thanks so much, share it with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Pink Panthress! I'll get on my list in just a few days.
    I can really relate with you on #10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks PP and i'm happy for you to receive the award and awarding me with similar award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DUTA - Yeah #8 is we should be doing more often, right!? ;) Aw, that would be so nice, thnx!

    @ruma2008 - Thank you ruma-sama! And you're welcome as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @nobu - Tahnk you so much, and your very welcome! :)

    @Pinecomp Camp - My pleasure! (: Ah, yup, #10... it should happen more often, imo!

    @theBluesman - You're welcome & thank you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for putting me first in no special order :) I feel honoured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...