Monday, 1 February 2010

Palindrome Date anyone?

Yup, today it is the First of February in the Year 2010.
01.02.2010

Which means, this Date is a Palindrome, at least in Countries like mine where we write the Date like this. :)

Palindrome, this word makes me laugh, it sounds like an abbreviation for Palin Syndrome.
I would even know how to spot this... Symptoms might include...
01. Lots of different weird glasses
02. Funny hairdo with an even funnier side parting. (which
accidentally coincides on which side to wear, with a
certain well known german Dictator Politician)
03. An unsettling 'Plastic Smile'
04. So much make-up/foundation/concealer, you won't be able
to see a single pore
05. Cheap colourised hair strands
06. Wearing Costumes/Suits with shoulder pads (you know, I
liked the 80'ties, really... the emphasis
lies on the Preterite of 'to like')
07. Failing in raising their own infants
08. Even more hideous 90's make-up

I think there might be a few more, but I'll drop it for now.

Yeah, well, Palindrome Day.
Which ends in a few hours, so good night y'all... C:

Some Stock/Resources... and as always... download, use, hafe fun & credit me!

20090502
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090504 - 02
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20090504
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

7 comments:

  1. Your work seems to be a beautiful small animal inhabiting with drift ice.

    I watch drift ice at the risk of life in the Far East and
    Russia border.
    You may watch it anytime in your utopia.
    You are very happy.

    I wish You all the best.

    From the Far East.
    Best regards.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi PP, i learned something today but not about that Palin syndrome but about palindrome. I checked my oxford dictionary and it says that palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same backwards as forwards. Interesting indeed and i should post something in my blog about this too. Thanks PP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ruma2008 - Thank you. :) Your comment is very flattering!

    @theBluesman - Hi there, I am glad that you enjoyed the Post & were able to draw something out of it, so to speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. see my latest post with same heading in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    thanks for sharing....

    I have a blog award, and a tag for you over here so please click on over when you can....

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...