Saturday, 19 June 2010

License, mon 'air & Hail Seitan...

To all the beautiful Ladies & Gents out there. It is official, yours truely has gotten her driver's license & can legally kill people on the street! *yay* All I need now, is to save up some more money to get my own car & actually to do the deed!

Thank you again, to all those who crossed their fingers on the 2'nd of June 2010.
I did not do one single driving error & got my license right after we were back at the TÜV... all the good vibes you did send, grounded & helped me.

*sighs* I can already see myself, self-righteously driving in a car, mindlessly polluting the air for all the generations to come. (Isn't that nice of me) ^_^
Take this future! *flips the bird*
_

Apropos future... I'm about to make my first Seitan tomorrow, not Satan... Seitan! :D
You see, I always try to do something new, so when I did read about Seitan, it was only logical for me to gather some more info about it. And hopefully, or more like successfully, I can make an edible batch of my own.
I might tell you on a side note in my next entry how it was & if it is easy to do on your own.
AND how it tastes, of course!
_

:) Which reminds me, after washing my hair last night, I rinsed it with a 120ml concoction, consisting 1/4 of vinegar and 3/4 of water. Man, did it smell bad at first, made me actually gag a bit, but OYG, my hair felt clean afterwards.
Normally when I am done with my shower & after the hair is dry again, it already starts to get all greasy & oily. Also, after less than 2 days it looks like I never washed it in the first!
We will see what this time will happen... C:

I guess, that's it for today. Thank you for reading this and have a 'fantabulous' weekend!

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: I put a Poll on the upper right of this blog, right under the blue header. Please be so kind and take the time to click your answer, even if you are oone of those whom normally do stay anonymous. :) Thank you loads!


And now, the obligatory resources/stocks for you! Download, use & have fun! And Crediting = Love!

TgS-15
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

20100421
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the license! Please don't hurt anyone, lol! I am too scared to try the vinegar in my hair because of the smell, but maybe I will be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your driver's licence! That's a big event. Take care.

    Good Luck with the preparation of wheat gluten. I understand it's some sort of substitute for those who don't eat meat.

    As for vinegar, it has indeed very good cleaning properties. My hair is rather dry, so I have to use gentle stuff and moisturize it a lot (which I'm lazy to do).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. The self-righteous human being may possess wonderful charm.

    Good week for you. . .

    Thank you.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you get driving license!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation my dear for finally securing yr licence to kill, oops sorry that's for James Bond only. But i do know that you'll be careful whenever you're on the roads. So next comes the wheels eh. I bet you're already visiting some motor showrooms surveying at some nice models. Keep us posted on this. M'while enjoy yr seitan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on gett your license...! Yay!

    I just voted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's the driving going? Hope you haven't run anyone down! Besides driving, what have you been up to lately? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your license! Hit the road! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I've missed your comments, and so I am giving you a Tag/Award on my blog, and I hope you will come over and play....

    xooxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...