Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Hopefully back from Hiatus & other stuff!

I do not want to lie to you, but I will... ;)
Nah, just kidding!

So I had lots of stuff to do in the past Months, also I lost my google-password, found it, lost it again... you know, I was just being me. :D

But do not fear my dear anonymous & not so anonymous Stalkers, potential-Killers, Friends. I did read almost all of your Blog-Posts in the past Months. I just did not comment, words failed me too often. So I just stalked you all, so to speak.
Sorry about that!!!

Here a few that really lifted my spirits, when I was feeling low. Or when I was overworked... :C
I love her Stories & the places she went to!
Places with Character

She has got such an interesting life. :D
Pinecone Camp

Call him Hans, Bluesman Hans.
Bluesman Hans

A man, his kids & the Supreme Leader.
Us & them

A Lady which I really enjoy!
A majority of 2

Art & other interesting stuff!
The Main Art Blog

For the Interiors fanatic & some great inspiration...
Varnish

Inspirational as well as something for building Castles in the Air...
little blue deer
(Just to name a few.)
Thank you guys & hopefully I will be able to blog more again in the future. Also I will try to comment again! After all your blogs are so worth it!

❤❤❤
xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Good to hear from you! Thanks for reading my little blog and for warmly mentioning it in your post. Hope you'll soon resume blogging.
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much.
    I had a little bit of time to read the mentioned blogs every now and then... yet I'm very sad that I could not comment in the past Months.
    If I am in a rush or don't feel relaxed enough, I have a hard time with writing the right words in a comment, so I do not do it at all.
    But now's everything back to normal I giuess.

    Also, a great weekend to you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks. And glad you're back. Sort of. I meant 'back' sort of, not sort of glad you're back... er... you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Captain Dumbass - My pleasure! :D
    Thank you, I guess I do get it... sort of... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I had wondered, and was always checking your blog. I'm happy you're back in action! Sometimes a person just needs to take a break.
    janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pinecone Camp - Yes, I really needed that, but thank you for being so understanding & for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. welome back my dear and i've been "away" too, *hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...