Saturday, 28 May 2011
˙·٠•● Staffetta dell'amicizia ●•٠·˙
Hello to you all on this warm Saturday morning,
my Friend Jesse tagged me some time ago. This is one of the first few Blog Entries, since ending that huge Hiatus of mine.
So in respecting the passing of the friendship baton, we shall observe the following rules.:
a) Create a blog post, and please use the IMAGE of the relay friendship race...
b) In your post, answer the Eight questions...
c) Pass the baton of friendship to 10 bloggers, and link them in your post...
1. - too small when you were asked, what you wanted to do when you were big; What did you reply?
2. - What were your favorite cartoons?
3. - What were your favorite games?
4. - What year was your nicest birthday and why?
5. - What were the things you absolutely wanted to do, and not yet done?
6. - Which was your first love? sports? or what not?
7. - Which was your first musical idol?
8. - Which was the most' beautiful sought (and eventually received), Santa Claus, Jesus' Child, Saint Lucia, christmas gift?
And my logical answers to the previous Eight questions are.:
1. - An Interpreter & Translator.
2. - Tom & Jerry, Simpsons
3. - (On Computer, mainly C64 & Amiga) Maniac Mansion, Zac McKracken & Superfrog, (Traditionally) Beş Taş & Pişti.
4. - I never had a great B-Day Party... & honestly I can not remember one where everything was just Wow.
5. - Too private... I do not think, I can write this down, sorry. :/
6. - Ooh, at age 8 I was the fave Goalkeeper at Soccer in our Class. Also best Dodgeball player, I LOVED Dodgeball and always lasted until the end! :D
7. - Freddie Mercury!
8. - Our family does not observe these Festivities. But at age 4(?) I got my first Computer ever. The c64
I will pass along this tag to the following 9 bloggers, though you are not obliged to do them, since you might already have been tagged in the past with this.:
01. Places with Character
02. Pinecone Camp
03. A majority of Two
04. The Bluesman says...
05. Us and Them
08. Shutter Happy
09. Ruminations from a Goat Farmer
Thank you for reading & being part of this.. & have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!