Friday, 17 June 2011

So I am Kreativ und kriege an Award!?

I have been awarded with this lovely Award by the friendly Tres Zapotes f.k.a. Jesse!
Thank you, dear!
_________

Here are the 6 rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award which you will need to follow if you are chosen:
  • 01. Copy/paste the Kreativ Blogger Award picture onto your blog
  • 02. Thank the person, whom awarded it to you and post a link to her/his blog
  • 03. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know/might find interesting
  • 04. Choose/Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
  • 05. Link to them on your blog
  • 06. Notify your 7 bloggers of their award
Okay, let's try this one...

01. When I was 8 years old, I started to learn Moroccan Arabic, my 5'th language. It was the 1'st language that I did not really need to learn, but did anyway because of my BFF! Today I only know a few words. :(

02. I used to be in the school Choir for 11 years. Most of the time doing the 1'st solo voice.

03. I would be around 1,96 metres in height today, 6 ft 5.17 in. But after my first surgery some of the meds kind of had some side effects & now I am only around 1,74 metres today. (which some still find a bit too tall for a woman...) D:

04. I almost never watch TV, I detest most of what is shown in the Idiot Box.

05. I need my hot shower in the morning, never in the evening (I have to feel 'Fresh' when I go out). Also I never bathe, I hate that with a passion. It feels like your cooking in your own juices. *bleh*

06. I do have very frequent Déjà vu experiences. Sometimes they are so intense, it unsettles me.

07. There are a few Men in this World, that I have as my Muses (with one of them being my #1). I think of my Muse & listen to the right Music, AND BAM, I have the most gorgeous Ideas to work on.
_________

Now on to those People, whom I would like to award with this...
I just went through some of your Blogs & noticed that a lot of you already have this Award.
That is why I will not Award anybody specific.
But if you read this & woudl love to partake, please feel free so and send me here the link to your very own Entry.

Now I am off to get me some comfort food, to chase away the awkwardness that befell me after telling people such weird things about myself.
I am very glad, we only have to tell 7... because I am so weird, I could fill more than a dozen DIN A4 format pages, even if I wrote in a very small size. *8D

Have a gorgeous Friday Night & a relaxing Weekend!

See you all in a few Days. *wheee*

Yours,
Nokta

4 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    Thank you for participating in this fun tag.

    Your friend,

    Jesse
    xooxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So you are multilingual, you're tall (I'm not -sigh-), you have a fine singing voice, you like showers not baths (me too), you scarcely watch TV (me too).
    You are not weird at all, whoever /whatever put this into your head!?

    Congratulations for the creativity award! You definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jesse - Thank you, I am doing fine. And how are you?
    My pleasure, of course I had to! :)


    @DUTA - Well, people find it weird that I do not watch TV for example. :)
    Thank you, feel free to partake in it. I tag you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on number 5, I can't start my day without a hot shower. Or coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...