Monday, 1 August 2011

Are you going to eat that?

So, another new Month or Year starting on a Monday. Again.
And I will try my hands on losing those fugly kg's of excess weight. Again.
Well, I will try to, which does not mean I will actually succeed.

First Day in and I already want to rip everyone's head off. I get pissed easily if I can not eat & drink when I am hungry.

Not to mention the 'Sugary Problem' I will inevitably face in less than 3 Days.
You see, I have kind of constant low blood sugar, so I need to stuff my face on time or I will become the most dangerous Bomb around you. Ready to explode, without warning.
Hmm, ok... if I do like you, I will warn you. Though, through gritted teeth.

Wish me lots of Luck, my precious Stalkers.
I really need it. *smootch*

Oh, and if you read a News Article in the coming Days, somewhere around my whereabouts, about a 20-something woman chewing off her fingers while dieting... think of me. *stomach growl*

Yours,
Nokta


And here the resources & stocks. Download, use & please credit!

TgS-16 by ~PinkPanthress-Stock
&

SF - D by ~PinkPanthress-Stock

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nokta,

    I like your new header.

    If you want to diet, now is the time. In winter it's very hard to do it. I suppose you've got some plan. The main thing is to keep at it. I wish you lots of luck with losing the weigth surplus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DUTA - Thank you, I was not sure if people actually might notice my new header. :D

    Yes, I have got a plan. since I am not that much of an eater anyway, the problem is the sport part. Because of my illness I just can not do everythng sporty to boost my metabolism & reduce the fat. :(

    Thank you for the wishes, it will help me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, PinkPanthress

    The graceful sense wraps your artworks.

    Thank you for the warmth of your heart.
    Have a good weekend...

    The prayer for all peace.
    from Japan, ruma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...