Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Manipulating in early stages

I was wading through my computer, found this by accident & I thought, I should show you one of the first few retouch/manipulation images I did back in I-Dunno. (+4 Years minimum I would reckon)
You always need a few works as a portfolio... for example, something like the picture on the left.
(Click on the image, for a bigger view!)

The left is the before, and the right is after I had my grabby hands on it.
01. I lightend & changed her hair-colour for a tiny fraction, to make it more reddish.
02. Gave her two orange-red strands, just to see if I was able to make it look realistic.
03. Made her dress green.
04. 'Gave' her some proper lipstick.
05. Changed the eye-colour & the kajal line around her eyes to grey, with a slight blueish tint.
06. Applied a tiny bit more of the rouge, that was already there.
07. There was something more, but I can not remember it for the life of me. :S

Back to the before-after thingy up there, I just wanted to show you some of the stuff, people actually pay for. And while it might not seem something of a huge change, you wouldn't believe what some people feel weirded out about in their personal images.
A too big nose here, an unwanted eye-colour there.
You get the point.

My fave part, that I did on this Woman, are her eyes. I'm a sucker for grey & green eyes.
And while, today, I can see a few errors in this image, I really do like it none the less.

By the way, she's a model & that shot is taken from a stock-artist on DA, so there was no really need to retouch any zits or so.
Although, I did not remove those tiny, barely visible, wrinkles around the eye, before sharpening the pic(without using actual sharpening tools, looks too fake). Back then I did not know how vain people really could be... how innocent I was.

I hope you like this entry, I was going to upload an mouseover/rollover image, but just did not fiind an online uploader to my liking, sorry.
I so do love mouseovers/rollovers, it's like watching magic happening just by flying over that image with your cursor. *sighs*

I better stop here. See you next time.

Yours,
Nokta

Now to the, not really obligatory, resources/stocks from me to those of you who actually want them! Download, use & have fun! And Crediting = Love!
TgS-17 by ~PinkPanthress-Stock
&
White Pine by ~PinkPanthress-Stock

4 comments:

  1. Nokta, you're a gifted 'image manipulator'!

    The model in the picture looks much more glamorous after the changes performed by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DUTA - Oh, thank you very much. I feel humbled by your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do that for me, only in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I would love to have your skills! You're a talented woman. Actually can you do that to my hair? ;)
    Your freebie pic is beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...