Saturday, 31 December 2011

Lo & behold... the year 2012!

I.
I am lazy & in need of punishment, but how was I supposed to know?
Life's been a bitch, losing fat was harder than necessary 'cause of my f*cking hips & back etc... :(
Yeah, well. I'll really try to post more often & to actually not forget my password so I can comment on your entries while logged-in,... but I guess that's what every procrastinator says, "I will do this & that! I totes swear, man!" & you might be sick of it already in real Life, so I better shut up and move on to the next topic...
(BTW... I think, I can hear my Echo in here. It feels kinda deserted!? Oh look, some cliché Tumbleweed just crossed my way!)

II.
New Year, new incentives?
My new Year resolutions are as follows... and I guess I'll actually want to go through with them.

01. Slim down at least 10 more kg's & 6% of fat in the coming 5 Months.
02. Blog more!?
03. Tackle the Shite around me & Declutter! (already started on that one last week)
04. Work on my Homepage.
05. Getting my arm inked!
06. Creating & starting on my "30-before-30" List.
07. Create a 2'nd Blog(plus a Tumblr?) about Food and/or Mugs/Bowls.
08. Do a major Backup & Digital Declutter on both my Notebook & my old Mac(Yes, it's almost 10 years old but still works fine)

What about yours?

III.
Seems like my Car kicked the bucket last week, I havent's had it for more than 9.5 Months... :(
I feel used & unloved!

IV.
'Cause I feel like it today!


V.
And last but not least...

Have a Happy New Year 2012!

And please be safe y'all, ja? ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I've got some of your list on my list too. Yikes. Especially the decluttering stuff. Good luck with your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hapy new Year to you, too! :)
      Ah, yes... clutter is one of my biggest enemies. Thanks & good luck to you as well.


      P.S.: Sorry, for the late/second reply, I just had to try out the reply-option I was yearning for so long. :D

      Delete
  2. It's hard to loose weight in winter, but it's worth a try.
    I'll also concentrate in 2012 on weight loss and declutter.

    Happy New Year and Good Luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and since I already 'lost' 10 kg's I want to slim down even more.

      Happy new Year to you as well.
      And I wish you, too, lots of good luck on your Resolutions!


      P.S.: Sorry, for the late/second reply, I just had to try out the reply-option I was yearning for so long. :D

      Delete
  3. @Pinecone Camp - A hapy new Year to you, too! :)
    Ah, clutter is one of my biggest enemies. Thanks & good luck to as well.


    @DUTA - Yeah, and since Ialready 'lost' 10 kg's I want to slim down even more.

    Happy new to you as well.
    And I wish you, too, lots of good luck on our ResolutionS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. rangr!!! ^_^
      Where've you been?

      Thank you, I can us it!
      I hope you had a great year so 'far', and that 2012 will be filled with lots of great happenings(?) for you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...