Tuesday, 31 January 2012

6 Months later

I didn't really want to write anymore about the whole dieting stuff, since that first post last August.

But damn, today was the last day of my first Étape(6 Months) and how much do you think did I slim down?
-13kg's!!! (28.66lbs)

Also my body consists of 8% less fat than before I started the diet. A fact which is much more important to me, as though I only had lost weight without the fat percentage difference.
I do not want to lose muscles, you know?

I would have lost more weight (circa 6 to 8kg) but while on my diet, I had a few set backs(my health acting up & the week around new Year in which we eat as if our life depends on it) also I gained 3.6% of muscles, which makes a big difference, too (if a positive one).

My Belly & Butt are so much more firm and when I smack the latter now, it won't wobble.
Meaning, it doesn't look like I am Homer J. Simpson's long lost Sister or a Dancer from a 90'ties Rap Music Video shacking her arse to the beat right int the Camera. *phew*
(Ok, I might exaggerate a bit lot here, it never really wobbled like that in the first. But let me spin a yarn here, 'kay?)

Next Étape will take another 6 Months and hopefully another 13kg's! :D
I can't get enough of it!

Only real Downside to all this are two things.
I have to do sports 7 days a week, 25 minutes minimum every day. (Which my hips do not like at all)
Also I need to eat 4 to 5 small meals while drinking at least 1.5 litre of water per day. *bleh*

Well, I guess that's it for today.
Wish me luck for the next few Months you all... and if you're trying to get healthier I wish you good luck as well.
Also, any advice for me on how to make myself drink maybe 2 litres a day? -I would like to up my daily intake.
Thnx in advance.

Yours,
Nokta


Stocks & Resources from me to those of you who actually want them! Download, use & please credit!

Tg-TS-001
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
&

Old School
by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART

2 comments:

  1. Well Done, Congratulations!

    For me it works to diet on 1250 calorie per day.However, during winter, or when I am in low mood, I can't resist 'comfort foods' , and so I again put on weight.
    Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to stay slim for ever or for at least a long period of time. Maybe you'll find the right recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! :D

      Only so few calories?- I don't know if I could do that. I have chronic low blood sugar. :( Oh yes, comfort foods, they are the Killers of every good diet.

      I know, right? I will have to do sports for the rest of my life 'cause I'm one of those people who'll get fat/big by just loking at food.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...