Saturday, 14 January 2012

Woohoo, me gusta! *flails arms*

I know, I knoww... I shouldn't be so happy about a trivial thing such as this 'reply to your readers through threaded commenting' thingy, but I am.
I mean, come on how awesome is that!? :Ɖ
This will make it easier to reply to someone, whether it's just because you're chatty(like me) or because you honestly want to answer stupid questions(like mine).
I already tried it out in the comments of my last entry... très wow!

I've been rambling about it so long & lamenting its lack on blogger for years now, makes me feel like someone actually listens to my nagging!? ❤

O'kay... now that I stopped hyperventilating about this, I guess I can try to get some sleep.
Though, I think I will need my pre-bed fix of Sudoku first of course or else I might dream about little reply options & comment boxes.

So have a good Night & a beautiful Weekend my precious Darlings.

Yours,
 Nokta

10 comments:

  1. I have enough trouble with placing comments as it is without trying something new. What is it anyway this 'treaded commenting' you're rejoicing on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you see a comment on your blog entry, click the word 'Reply' underneath it and a new comment box will open.
      After writing down your answer and clicking 'publish', they will receive it. At least that's how it should work. :)

      Sorry for the late reply.

      Delete
  2. Hello, PinkPanthress.

      Your work is embraced in your gentleness.

      Thank you for the warmth of your heart.

      The prayer for all peace.   
    Have a good weekend. From Japan ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. :)

      A beautiful Weekend to you as well.

      Delete
  3. Hey, thanks to the comment on my blog about Henri. I really appreciate it...

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reply. The problem is the embedded option on my blog doesn't work, for some reason. Nothing I did, helped. Moreover, I have difficulty in posting comments on several blogs (yours included) that use the embedded form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why, I have always used the embedded comment option in my blog... maybe it's a temporary glitch/bug while they(blogspot) are working on this new feature. :(

      I will try to look into it soon though, it could be your theme that is interfering with this option, so you won't be able to use it. :/

      Delete
  5. Duta - My name on the previous comment is distorted. I'm happy, however, the comment went through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...