Wednesday, 29 February 2012

That Cat ain't wearing a Kilt!

Ours family's cat Scott is 16 years old this June.
He's always been a fat & happy cat, but since last 'Caturday' he wouldn't eat nor drink until yesterday, he can not us his hind legs, his nose bleeds almost ever second day & he had a high fever from Sunday to Monday.
My mother is crying her eyes out. :(

Yesterday(Tuesday) we took him to the kind Lady Vet, who always does a gorgeous job & she took his temperature rectally(ouch), just as we had done the last 2 days(double ouch), took blood samples, gave him a shot of nerve stimulants or so, weighed him & listened to his heart & lungs.

Now we have to go back on Friday & she will take a new sample to send it to another Lab outside.

This is one of of those personal black Years of mine.
Everything that can go wrong, will just go wrong in those 12 months.
And thanks to this year, being a leap year, even 366 days!!

I'm a Dog person, but Scott was barely 4 weeks old when we got him the Summer of '96.
Our female dog Roxy back then wanted to hunt him (and who knows what else), so my Mother ordered me to take him with me into my bedroom for the first few weeks.

He would put his tiny head on my hand & sleep near me to get the warmth that his mother couldn't provide anymore. Sometimes he did sleep right on my neck, me almost suffocating... I just love this Sh*tbag, damnit!!!

And now he might be on the verge of death. I just can not comprehend this!

Just last week did he play with me & all was well, 4 week ago we where at the Vet for the annual Check up & he was doing okay, too, beside a light sneeze.

And then I had to force feed him until last night... & still have to carry him around because he can not walk, not even sit up for a few seconds!

My dog Lucky is totally nervous around him(which cannot be a good sign) & whines while he wags his tail. Scott won't hit him with his paws, like he used to, which confuses the dog even more.

Things is... my parents(and my 2 brothers) always treat their pets better than themself 6 any other human being, so Scott being a 'Stay-At-Home' Cat should be a minimum of 18 to 19 years before the time comes for him to row over the Jordan.

I just hope Friday will bring use some good news!

Have to go now & give him his mushy extra cat-food & some yoğurt, so good Night y'all & lots of kisses to you.

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: A photo I took of him shortly after his 9'th Birthday! ❤
*tü tü tü* Nazar olmasın!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your beloved cat's deteriorating health situation. Hope he feels better soon and goes on being an integral part of your loving family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Duta1

      It's really painful for us to watch and not know what he really has.
      Let's hope it's just an minor ailment due to his age, and that he will be better soon. :(

      Delete
  2. Hello, PinkPanthress.

      Awe inspiring your works...
      It lets me feel warmth with the humanity.

      Thank you for your usual visit and heart.
      The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ruma. :)
      Your words are well received. *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Hello, PinkPanthress.

     Your sweet message and works charms my heart.

     I thank for your usual and hearty support.
     The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie,

    I hope all works out for the best....

    your loving friend,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...