Friday, 13 July 2012

Car batteries & valuable Lessons


This week I learned 4 new things about cars.

I. If you ain't going to drive for longer than 2 weeks...
...you only need to use a wrench, size 10 in my case, and loosen the negative(black) terminal form the car battery. Et voilà.
And if you're as lazy as me you will use a ratchet wrench/socket handle.
Also, don't forget to retighten it, before you want to drive again. Else your car won't work.

II. Had I known that earlier...
...my car battery wouldn't have gotten exhausted to the point of no return.
Which means, I wouldn't have had to pay that guy from the Honda repair shop such a horendous price to put a new battery into my little baby.

III. Something that I...
..could have done myself actually.
It is so easy to change a car battery, that even a five year old could do it, if you held them high enough so they could actually a.) see what they do & b.) reach it so as to work.

IV. And if you don't...
...drive more than 25 km's per week, buying a car is utter idiocy.
'Cause no matter what, the batteries will die sooner or later again, because you won't be able to recharge them enough if you only drive a 'tiny bit' around.


That's all folks.

Have a nice weekend and look after your Cars.
No matter how old or ugly those poor Babes are.

Yours,
Nokta

11 comments:

  1. My principle in life is this - if you own something , let's say a car or a computer - learn all that you can about its basics and trouble shooting. So, before going to the repair shop, see whether you can fix the problem yourself. It could save you time , money and give you great satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I do just that, but believe me I googled like a madman & only after giving up & getting it fixed from the auto mechanic did I find the right links.
      Later I tried searching it again in other ways... I found dozens of tutorials & how-to's, but too late. :(

      Delete
  2. Hello, PinkPanthress.

      Your work is embraced in your gentleness.
      And sweet message charms my heart.

      The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

    ReplyDelete
  3. ӏ comment wheneveг Ι apρreciate a poѕt on a sitе or I have sοmething to
    сοntrіbute to the discussіon.
    Usually it iѕ caused by the sincerness сommunicated in the post I read.
    Аnd οn this аrticlе "Car batteries & valuable Lessons".
    I was actuallу moved enοugh to droρ a thought ;-) I ԁo have а few questiοns for уou іf it's okay. Is it simply me or do some of these comments come across like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I'd like tο follow
    everything new you haνe to pοst. Could you mаke a list all of all yοur sοcial siteѕ lіκe youг lіnkedin profile, Facebook page or twіtter feеd?


    Have a lоok at mу hοmepage ::
    prweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theѕe are reаlly ωonderful ideas in οn the topic οf bloggіng.

    Үou have touched somе gοοd faсtors
    hеre. Any way keep up wrinting.

    Check out mу webρаge - www.jaknadnu.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I create a lеave a response eаch tіme
    I liκe a article on a ѕіte or іf I hаνe
    sοmething to contribute tο the conνersatiоn.
    Usuаllу it іѕ triggеreԁ by the fire сommunіcatеԁ in thе article
    I loоκed at. And afteг this post "Car batteries & valuable Lessons".
    I was actually ехcіted enough to drop
    a leaѵe a respοnsea гesponsе
    :) І do havе 2 quеstionѕ foг yοu if you dοn't mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of these responses come across as if they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd
    liκe tо keеp uр wіth аnything new you hаve to
    poѕt. Would you list all οf all yοur ѕociаl sitеs like yοur Facebook page, twіtteг feеԁ, οr linkeԁіn pгofile?


    My web-site ... V2 Cig Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.

    Feel free to visit my blog - Pirater Un Compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really recognise what you are speaking about!

    Bookmarked. Please also consult with my web site
    =). We may have a hyperlink alternate contract between us

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Generateur De Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help
    others like you helped me.

    Visit my web blog ... hotmail email

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to visit my weblog; candy crush saga Hack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...