Monday, 10 September 2012

FB Cover & Banner Question, & other things.

Hello Lovelies.
Stuff has happened, ideas were born & new projects are in the making.

First I was lying in bed & trying to get better in a 'green way' (read, no antibiotics) for a few days(more like 1.5 weeks) since my last post.

Then an interesting proposal for a project fell into my lap.
Though I can not & won't talk about it until I know for sure(more like 110%) if I will be a part of it.

Between all of this I saw on 21. August that Facebook has forced their Timeline feature down our throat, whether we want to or not.

Now my question is (I already asked/crossposted that on my LJ), would anyone be interested in Free Facebook Covers or similar?
I have too much time on my hands on the weekends & the sheer boredom is killing me.

The image above, for example, is just one I am creating for someone who already asked me a few days ago, but I will do more in my free time.
2D, 3D, maybe even Vector. Textures & other stuff like that will be included.

What do you Ladies & Gents think? -Do you want one? -Or maybe you have an idea for one, even if you don't want a cover or banner yourself.

Please leave a comment here & tell me.

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: And while you're at it, will you share this post on the net so others can see it, too.
Yes? -Thanks in advance.

15 comments:

  1. Yes, good idea. :)

    Btw, I'm Nicolettenexxt from LJ, I got rid of my old account on here and made a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you for the comment & for informing me.. I am off to follow your new account then.

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely blog, keep it up! I'm your newest follower, hope you can follow me too :)

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hallo & thank you! :)

      And thank you for the follow, too.

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea! You also share your talent to others at the same time.

    By the way, I am the previous owner of the blog Snapping Panda. I saw it on your right panel. It is no longer being maintained by me as the email I used to register it was flooded with spam messages. My used-to-be-blog Snapping Panda was also flooded with spam on the comments section and so I was forced to delete it, only to know now that the URL is being used by another whom I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I try to share my love for 2D & 3D art as much as possible.

      Oups, I just saw it now... that sooo is not the blog I last visited while you maintained it. :)
      I'll replace that exact slot with your new blog a.s.a.p.!

      Have a great Weekend.

      P.S.: Argh, I so hate spammers!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am humbled by your words.
      I'll read a bit through your blog now.

      Me, I am from western Central-Europe. :D

      Delete
  5. Hey! I'm very happy you liked my blog! Hope you'll check out the new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really interested in knowing about your new project!!! Hope it goes through! :)

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my "Partner in Crime" & I are very secretive about it, so it will take more time before I can say anything about it.
      But I am excited none the less, the more work I put into it.

      Thank you for the wishes, let's keep our fingers crossed. ;)

      Delete
  7. very nice blog :)
    would you follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I'll just hop over to your blog & take a look, shall I!? :D

      Delete
  8. thank you for commenting on my blog, you're so sweet :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...