Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Facebook Covers 001 (v 2.0)

Okay, the past few weekends I did play around, as much as you can if you only have a playground of 851x315 pixels.
And these are what came out of it.
Hopefully by next time I might actually have an idea, to include a vector or vexel in the batch.

Now right-click on the one you want to downloadand click on "Open Link in New Tab".
There you can download it.

01. Render
Photobucket
02. Manip
Photobucket
03. Render
Photobucket
04. Render and Manip
Photobucket
Now, I have just a few rules for you.
01. Do not redistribute them.
02. Do not claim as your work.
03. Give credit and/or link if asked.

Also, if you take one or more of these, make a commet and tell me whch one(s).
That way I will find out, what people like more.

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: If you would be so extra kind and share this at any of your fave(s) social network(s), might give you lotsa mini karma-points.

P.P.S.: If you do not find what you like, tell me in the comments below and we will see next time.

Sorry for the double post, but something went wonky with the first version of this post.
Let's hope this time everything's fine.

20 comments:

  1. Forgot to add that I snagged it. Will definitely link to your blog here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *wheee* Great to hear that you like it that much!

      Delete
  2. You are definitely a genius in your field. Those covers are great. There is abstract and nature. There is a design appropriate for whatever your page is. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you. :)
      I am glad yo are this thrilled about these Covers.

      Delete
  3. OMG! OMG! OMG!
    Thank you very much for fovourite blog!!!
    I follow you!
    Love, Ionela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OYG! ;)
      You are most welcome, in more than one ways.

      Delete
  4. Dropping by to say hi. Have a blessed weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you loads!

      Sorry I am so late, but I had my b-day on Saturday & had fun with parents & siblings. :)

      Delete
  5. Like the second one (Manip)
    What a contrast of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I am glad you like it.
      :) Hopefully, I'll have more time next WE to create afew more.

      Delete
  6. Great banners. I think number 3 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...