Tuesday, 30 October 2012

I ♥ Autumn TAG!!!

Frist of all... yes, dear Ladies & Gents, my Car went through the TÜV without a problem.
I am just as shocked as you are, if I may add.
Which means another 2 Years of polluting mother Nature! *yayz*

And second... I saw this tag @ Lydia's Blog and thought I should try it, too, since I really do love Autumn!
Now to my answers.:

1) Favourite Autumn Lip Colour
Prestige creamy matte lipstick crayon lp 27 sweet & CG shimmer slicks penny slick for eyes[I use it for my lips, too]
 (both bought in Belgium)
I use them almost daily.

2) Favourite Autumn Nail Colour
Actually two this Year. Astor fashion studio nail polish #138 & Maybelline Jade mini colorama #23 dark chocolate.

3) Favourite Autumn Beverage
Tea. Earl Grey, hot...

4) Favourite Autumn Candle
I don't use scented Candles, but rather Essential Oils or Incense Sticks. SandalwoodLitsea Cubeba(May Chang)

5) Favourite Autumn Scarf / Accessory
One of my alltime favourites. I have alot of those broad shawls/scars/pashminis, but this one is the one for Autumn.

6) Haunted House / Haunted Hayride or Haunted Corn Maze?
 Haunted House!


7) Favourite Halloween movies
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown & Practical Magic

8) Favourite Halloween Candy
None, since I don't do the trick or treating & am not that much of a fan of sweets. Sorry.


9) What are you dressing up as this Halloween?
We don't celebrate it in this Germanic Country. :/ But if, then I would either go as Gargamel or as Lucius Malfoy (That Cane)!

10) Favourite thing about Autumn?
There are more favourite things than one about Autumn, but where to start.
The colours of the leaves. The windy Nights that make it all the better to enjoy a Book, with only a small lamp on. The sound of the Rain. Everything becomes more homey. And it's the Season I was born in.
I stop here before I end up blabbering. ;)

If you do like, love or adore Autumn, I tag you.
You're a man but use lipstick? Yay, be part of this meme!
You're a woman who does not? Also good, no one's making you do this meme!

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: But don't expect me to do this often, I like fashion & make up stuff every now & then, but I don't post about it, I rather like to read about it!

Sources.:
Picard needs an Earl Grey fix
Linus van Pelt against the Infidels
My guilty Pleasure

Luscious Lucius Malfoy

30 comments:

  1. Nice post!!! Now I want to see Snoopy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment!
      Yeah, I love Snoopy, too! :D

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this post!

    -I prefer essential oils and incense over scented candles, too.
    -I love Snoopy! :)
    -I drink tea everyday.
    -For dress-up, I'll go for Tomb Raider.
    -The crisp colors of autumn leaves are awesome!

    Thank you for sharing these stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you!

      -Yeah, scented candles just won't do it for me.
      -Ooh... Lara croft, eh?

      Thank YOU for reading!

      Delete
  3. I like this post so much: these beauty products are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress by Max C London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress by Max C London!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment... sorry it took me so long to reply.

      Delete
  6. hi there ! :D love your sense of style :)
    wanna follow each other? Just let me know.
    keep in touch
    xx
    itshayna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. uuuhhh i wanna see practical magic, again. and again! :) Would you like following one another?
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a 'magical' movie.
      I'll hop over & visit you blog, shall I? :)

      Delete
  9. Great choices. Scarves are one of my favorite parts of the season....and candles!
    Good post!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    COME VISIT TO TAKE PART IN MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, scarves are so god to my ears & head, and still stylish enough! :D
      Thank you for the kind comment!

      Delete
  10. Here I am following back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now following!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    COME VISIT TO TAKE PART IN MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar! Ich binde mir auch gern Schals um den Kopf um meine Ohren warm zu halten! Egal, dass ich damit wie 70 aussehe...
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you call your followers "friendly stalkers"! Too funny! That's exactly what we are:)! I was just watching practical magic last night! It's one of my favorite movies:))! I'm following you now on GFC #51! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, isn't there a little stalker in everyone of us? ;)
      Hey, thank you very much!

      Delete
  14. Awesome post. Would´ve loved to see you as L. Malfoy <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Why yes, Blonde looks good on me I hope! :)

      Delete
  15. I love the oriental scarf!
    new follower here,

    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...