Thursday, 27 December 2012

One lovely Blogger Award

(I actually found the real Award image, so I use that one.)

The rules of this Award.:
01. Thank the person who nominated you and mention them with a link back to their blog.
02. Put the logo of the award on this post.
03. Share 7 possibly unknown things about yourself.
04. Nominate 15 bloggers.
05. Notify the nominees that you have done so. (might not happen, since I do not know if I have my internet back at that time.)

Thank you ver much, miha.ela!

01. Even though I can talk really fast, I always pronounce everything right. Still some people have a hard time understanding me because of the speed itself.

02. When I work on something important, I rather ask 100 stupid questions than doing 1 thing wrong.

03. I got my driving license very, very late in life, just 2,5 years ago... and I hate driving with a passion.

04. I am a procrastinator! There are a 100 things better to work on at that moment, than what I really should be doing. :(

05. I used to talk perfect british english. these days not so much... thanks to American, canadian & non-Native speakers. :D

06. I love to overuse Emoticons. I am so sorry, but can not stop doing it. Even analog with pen & paper I use them.

07. I am a pessimist. I try not to be, on a daily base, but this world makes it hard for me no to be.
There are a lot of blogs that I would like to nominate, but there is a limit and if yours is missing on this list... you can still do it anyway. Just add the link to your entry in a comment below so I can go and see it. :)
Maybe not all of you bloggers will want to add this award to your blogs, or already have done so in the past. I won't mind. But I will still do so, just so I can share the Links to your awesome Blogs.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog through the year of 2012, Happy New Year! :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome... and a belated thank you, to you!
      I hope you had a great start to the New Year, too!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I like number 02, and I totally agree with you on number 07. Thanks for sharing, Nokta.
    Have a Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Duta.. I am glad you enjoyed it.
      A happy, if belated, new Year to you, too.
      I wish you the best in this Year 2013 & for the Future! *hugs*

      Delete
  3. I can see myself in no 6 and 7!! :)
    thanks for tagging me! I will do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so alike on #1, 4, and 6 (though trying to refrain... :)) I'm following on GFC.

    xoxo Aimee
    http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/01/aimee-in-america-abercrombie-on-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be so tiring to refrain though... 8D
      Thank you for the Follow!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award! Nice to find out more about you =)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being nominated!
    #4 is 100% me!! lol

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx!
      Ah, yep... that darn #4! It has put me a few times in a very bad situation. ;)

      Thank you for the follow! I will check out your blog right now.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your award! Love reading fun facts! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hello, PinkPanthress.

    Lovely and heartwarming your works..

    Thank you for your visit.
    I thank for your usual and hearty support.
    The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good day. From Japan, ruma❃

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nokta, on #1 when I'm in position to repeat I'm tangled in words and become nervous.
    On #2, #4 and #7 I see myself as well.

    Thank you for taking part.

    I hope you had a great start to the New Year!

    kisses!
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...