Sunday, 13 January 2013

A belated...

...happy New Year...
(even though we're already 1/28'th into it)

Sorry for the lack of being present... I hope you all had a great last Day of 2012 & partied happily yet safe into the new Year.
Apparently those stupid Mayans weren't the Math hacks, that we thought they were. I sold all my gold & was on a very naughty mid-night party the day before everything should have ended. *joke*

So, I am having the Internet back for a few days... something's terribly wrong with our Legislation.
According to the Law I can not change/leave my current Internet provider even though they charged me extra last year that I neither used nor wanted, time and again.
Which means I have to stay with them until the contract ends of course.... middle of next year! *blergh*
I feel like a mistreated wife who can not get a divorce because her abusive husband is a cop & his friend is the judge! :(

So yeah, I wish you all a great start into the next week & that this Year will bring you that which makes you happy!

Oh, and did I mention that I got the 2'nd job?
I am a Librarian by Day & a Freelance Artist by Night from now on. :D

Yours,
Nokta

11 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too and may this new year bring u all u want!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be a good year. I hope you are enjoying your new job.

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so, last year was one of the worst years in a long time.
      Why, yes... thank you! It's a great working place & there are so many Books! I feel like I am in Heaven.


      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi babe,new giveaway on my blog…you can win a pair of Romwe leggings. I would be very happy if u could join! :)
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/01/romwe-leggings-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your 2d job!! Wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...