Friday, 19 April 2013

A Frame Tutorial, by request...

After a post on Tumblr last Summer I got a PM from someone, asking me to explain to them how I got that 'weird' frame done.
And I thought.:"Why explain... I could make a Tutorial out of this, Man!"
Though I'll be honest, if, I mostly create Tutorial for 3D stuff. So this is my 1'st 2D Tutorial, if you do not take into account my lj-icon .psd's, Fandom stuff & such.
I hope you like it.

The Tutorial itself was don at the end of December 2012, while I had a vacation from the library(two weeks of no school) & no internet connection.
I was going to post it sooner, but did not have any Internet until a few days ago.
So here you are!


Frame Tutorial 01 by ~PinkPanthress-Stock on deviantART
Click on the image below, or better open it in a new 'Tab', so you can come back & ask questions, give some constructive criticisms or just for the lulz. :)

Oh, and... the background of this Tutorial is made out of home-made stained-paper. That Tutorial is still in the making. I can't seem to explain the traditional Arts, as I am able with the digital Arts.

So yeah. Maybe this was useful or maybe not.
I wish you a great day & a happy, relaxing weekend.

Yours,
Nokta

P.S.: I know, I forgot an 'e' in the word directions (#6). But I was too lazy to skim through the .psd & change that.

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!
    I already follow you!!
    If you want we can follow each other on facebook and bloglovin! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! :)

      Oh no, I do know that you are following me, the link is the name of my blog. :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome job:)! Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,this is really useful!

    New post on www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea :)

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the frame's really cute! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin'? X

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello, PinkPanthress.

     Your work is embraced in your gentleness.
     Sharing a moment of peace.
     It is a joy for all.

     Your heart warm message in the cold.
     I always give mind of thanks to you.

    Greeting.
    Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear,
    I came just to say hi and have a great day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course like your web site but you have to
    test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A
    number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome
    to inform the reality on the other hand I will certainly
    come again again.

    My website ... Sac a main Guess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kind regards dear, hope you are fine! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...