Sunday, 29 December 2013

You could say 8 Month...

...or rather a bit over 8, since the last time I posted here on blogger.

Having two jobs at a time can be hard, if you take into account that I always have a few side projects that I am working on.
And if that wasn't enough, my notebook stopped working 4 months ago. :/
So I had to work around it... but I got everything done! :)
To make a long story short, hopefully I can make more time for new Posts in the new Year.

I wish you all a great start into the Year 2014 
& if we do not read from each other before & that it will bring you all that which makes you happy!


So long and thanks for all the Fish... Dudes & Dudettes!
xoxoxo

Yours,
Nokta

6 comments:

  1. I wish you a wonderful new year!!
    Health, joy, freedom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!
      A beautiful new year to you, too! :)

      Delete

  2. Hello, PinkPanthress.

    A Happy New Year.
    This year is good for you.

    Greeting
    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I hope for you, it will be a wonderful year as well!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...