Saturday, 11 January 2014

And thus spoke Ceiling Cat...

And thou shalt only post cat gifs on the Caturday... for it is the day of laziness & hearty lulz!

Thou shall not fight on this Day

For any wickedness will wake Basement Cat!

And his Demons will start the uncatly mockery!

And those Demons, looking like a perverted mixture between Ceiling Cat & Basement Cat, will start Fights & Hatred everywhere!

So beware & be pure cuteness to your own Kin & even to DOGS!

And forgive me, oh great, white Ceiling Cat, for using teh Interwebz... for I was weak & needed to lift da Spiritz in me!

Have a lovely Weekend Ladies & Gents!

Yours,
Nokta

Credit for Gifs 

7 comments:

  1. this is the cutest thing ever!! the last one is my favorite!
    Seeing this made my day hehe!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed them!
      Always love to hear that sentence... mission complete! ;)

      Delete
  2. hello gorgeous :)

    so cute!
    btw, right now I'm holding a giveaway on my blog where you can win dress worth $200 :) It would mean a world to me If you join :)) click here


    Kisses, Pati ♥
    http://www.holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...