We had a traditional Family gathering (or rather 4 of us 5) & ate until there was not even space for a thin mint leaf in our bellies. :)
One question though... where has the Year 2013 gone?
Seriously, just 'moments' ago it was Mid-December 2012 & I was applying for the job as a Librarian and now it's already Janaury, two calendar Years later.
And now on to something entirely different... (not really)
Since I am lucky to always get more than ⅔ of my New Year Resolutions done, I made a List for the Year 2014. It is as follows...
01. Try to be more forgiving, to others AND to myself
02. Live consciously, being more aware of myself & my surroundings
03. Be a bit more emotional every now & then, Logic will not always bring me closer to People
05. Get in tune with both sides of my Roots & trying to unite them. (Ethnic all the way, Baby!)
06. Travel at least once further away than 200 km from my Place
07. Look *coughs* around *coughs* more!
08. Read more (and maybe even review them here again as "Nokta reads 2014"?)
09. Get back on track with eating clean
10. Do more hobby Art & free Stocks
11. Drink more than 1.5 litre per Day
12. Declutter some more (...as every Year)
13. Learn Dutch (I mean they're practically my Neighbours & I go shopping there once a minimum per Year, right?)
What about you, do you have any New Year Resolutions?
Or do you think the whole concept is a load of ¢® ⓐP؟
I really am curious!