Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014...

I hope you had a great time partying into the new Year.
We had a traditional Family gathering (or rather 4 of us 5) & ate until there was not even space for a thin mint leaf in our bellies. :)

One question though... where has the Year 2013 gone?
Seriously, just 'moments' ago it was Mid-December 2012 & I was applying for the job as a Librarian and now it's already Janaury, two calendar Years later.

And now on to something entirely different... (not really)
Since I am lucky to always get more than ⅔ of my New Year Resolutions done, I made a List for the Year 2014. It is as follows...
 
01. Try to be more forgiving, to others AND to myself
02. Live consciously, being more aware of myself & my surroundings
03. Be a bit more emotional every now & then, Logic will not always bring me closer to People
04. Ahimsa
05. Get in tune with both sides of my Roots & trying to unite them. (Ethnic all the way, Baby!)
06. Travel at least once further away than 200 km from my Place
07. Look *coughs* around *coughs* more!
08. Read more (and maybe even review them here again as "Nokta reads 2014"?)
09. Get back on track with eating clean
10. Do more hobby Art & free Stocks
11. Drink more than 1.5 litre per Day
12. Declutter some more (...as every Year)
13. Learn Dutch (I mean they're practically my Neighbours & I go shopping there once a minimum per Year, right?)

What about you, do you have any New Year Resolutions?
Or do you think the whole concept is a load of ¢® ⓐP؟
I really am curious!

Yours,
Nokta

11 comments:


  1. That's a very nice list of New Year resolutions (I don't bother to make lists of any kind as I'm not good at putting them into practice).
    And remember Nokta, to 'be smart not right'.

    Happy New Yer to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. (Well, if that's so, it might be better not to make one. :D)

      Thank you, and to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! :)
    It is funny that we share a resolution, I also want to learn dutch this year or at least to start learning it.

    Bella B.
    www.justyled.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, too!
      Then I wish you good Luck in doing so... languages are the best! :D

      Delete
  3. I love your list! I wish you the best this year, I have a feeling it is going to be a good one!

    Much Love,
    Amy K
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I, too, have a feeling this year might be a gorgeous one, & I hope it will be for you, too.

      Delete
  4. These are some really nice resolutions!! I need to start drinking more water too!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I tried to put some thought into them.
      Do that, we like to forget how thirsty our bodies really are! :)

      Delete
  5. I really like your list of resolutions! I agree with the most of them... especially drinking more water and decluttering!!
    Good luck on all your goals!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...