Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Tumblr Tuesday II

I was trying to find some reason this year to post at least once a week, and after I got some positive Feedback and nice PM's for last Tuesday's post, I thought about making this kind of a recurring Theme thingy.
(Links are, again, below each of the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr & for Crediting of course.





Look past your thoughts, so you may
drink the pure nectar of This Moment.
 

-Mevlânâ Rûmî


 I am off for a glass of tea now, have a beautiful day.

Yours,
Nokta

8 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful photos and traditions how to drink a tea.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glassholders are amazing dear Nokta, hope you enjoyed the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable items! I like especially the filigreed tea glassholders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Sooo beautiful! :)
      Next time I am on a flea market I'll search for a russian or ukrainian Babuschka with her stand!!! Maybe she has one of them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...