Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Tumblr Tuesday IV

I love traveling and I love terrestrial Globes for they helped me, along with Maps, in the past to travel places I wouldn't be able to see in RL because of my fear of flying.
(Links are below each of the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)






Peace at Home, Peace in the World.
-Gazi M. K. Atatürk

I think, I might do some traveling by train this year! It's been some time since I last visitied Czechia, the UK & such places. How about you?

Yours, 
Nokta

P.S.: For more Globe images of this Series on Tumblr... -> Globus Tag

7 comments:

  1. I really love travelling too!! I want to go to Australia, china, Korea, and all of Europe one day hehe!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, China sounds fun to me.
      In Europe you really need to see the Netherlands & the Czech Republic. Gorgeous places!!!

      Delete
  2. I have seen few places and I would love to travel in every month but in reality I can't do even once per year.
    I love Italy and Greece and I would love to see lots of their places. Nice post, you make me dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...