Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Tumblr Tuesday VI

As a Child I had a few (Skeleton?) Keys, really old ones, and I adored them. They way they looked... who did they belong to before I got them into my possession, where had they been used? So mysterious for a child's Mind. Unfortunately I lost them, when I moved from the House but my love for this kind of Keys has never vanished.
(Links are as always below each of the images, if yopu want to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)






In less than 4 weeks the Flea market season starts in ours and the surrounding Towns & Cities.
I'm quite excited!
What about you? Do you like these kind of vintage Keys or not? And what about Flea markets?
Or are they a No Go for you? -I would love to hear from you!

Yours, 
 Nokta

P.S.: If you, like me, can't get enough of these Eyecandies, here's the tag for more... -> Skeleton Keys

11 comments:

  1. Flea markets aren't on my city, I guess on the whole country. I keeps some keys too and I will use after redecoration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... :( Flea markets are such fun.
      Keys can be used quite well in Interieur Decoration.

      Delete
  2. I love collecting old keys too. great post dear hope you could check on my blog. we can follow each other too if you like =) just let me know. hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vintage keys! Believe it or not I've never been to flea market. Something tells me I've been missing out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes you are... you really need to go to one.
      It's beautiful, you don't even have to buy a thing, just walking through one of them is fun in itself.

      Delete
  4. Vintage keys are so cool looking. I have 1 vintage key and I love the way it looks! I think they would be perfect for making necklaces with!
    I have never been to a flea market, but I really want to go! They look so cool and I often see people who get great items from the flea markets!!! I can't wait to see your finds!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try going to a flea market. :)
      I might post about it later this year, if I find something share-worthy.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...