Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Tumblr Tuesday VIII

I would love to share an interesting theme with you... lots of Vintage Suitcases!
(Links as always below each of the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)







As some of you may know, Number 6 of my New Year's Resolution of 2014 was to "...Travel at least once further away than 200 km from my Place..."
And maybe, just maybe this will happen sooner than I thought & expand into something bigger. I can't get into details right now 'cause I don't want to jinx it... but it will be awesome.
Only problem is, I might need to fly by Aeroplane... :(

So wish me Luck all you Lovelies! :*

Yours, 
 Nokta


P.S.: I was going to post an entry last Friday, which was totally awesome, but Blogger kind of ate it & now it's lost. So from now on I will create a Back-Up Data File until each Entry is up on my Blog! Basta

16 comments:

  1. Keep up your hopes. Maybe soon you can travel! <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga que bela decoração amei.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting idea... vintage and cool ;-)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog lettersfromlaunna.blogspot.com

    I am following you on Bloglovin ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a blast with this post. :)

      Your are most welcome... and thank you I will add you right back!

      Delete
  4. Oh, beautiful images! The composition is very nice. The colors also please me. Visit my blog.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog :) would you like if we follow each other on blog? let me know what do you think ? Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, really inspiirng!
    New outfit post on my blog, check it out and let me know what you think of it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, are you afraid of flying? I did few time and I enjoy them, hope you will too.
    I have 2 old suitcase, hope I will make some fashion photos with them.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chromatic typewriter is really pretty looking!! I have never had a typewriter before, but they look so cool!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...