Thursday, 6 March 2014

Nokta reads 02/2014...

February was a hectique Month, mon déesse!
So I only went through cookbooks and one short-story book which I still haven't finished, so it won't appear here this time. ^_^

Aldidente. 30 Tage Preiswert Schlemmen - Astrid Paprotta
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This was for free, so I did read dutifully through all the Recipes... and now I want that time back. All the wasted minutes, which I could have spent in better ways.
Not to mention the trees, which had to be cut for this book to be printed, and all its other copies. (I weep at the mere thought!)
Only good part, because of the book's age they used Deutsche Mark as currency, instead of todays Euro/€.

Ice Cream: Frozen Favorites for All Tastes - Eliq Maranik
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
I went with Mother to the Supermarket. They had rearranged the different Areas a bit, expanding the tiny book corner, making it now thrice a s big.
There was a Lady with one of these coloured Prize Wheels. If you hit the right field you get a book for free. My mother was like "Meh..." while I was all "Yayz... Me, me!".
Long story short... my almost fully Blind mother won this book while I got a rose as a Consolation Price.
The Book is kinda meh... but maybe I just say this because I did not win!? ;)

Pfannengerichte. Die besten Rezepte - Unknown
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
I am an ovo-lacto Vegetarian, leaning towards no Ovo & Lacto in my food whenever possible... so this Cookbook was kind of a let down. Meat here, Poultry there and some Fish everywhere.
Oh and most of the meat was Pork with Pork and some Pork on top of it.
Even though we live in a Country with a good amount of Jews & Muslims.


Right now I am reading the 1'st Book in the Series of  "A Song of Ice and Fire" called "A Game of Thrones".
It's all Sean Bean's fault 'cause of him portraying Ned Stark so gorgeously.

Valar Morghulis,
 Nokta

13 comments:

  1. The book that you are reading sounds interesting! ox

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are completely honest about a book... more people should say it like it is :)

    Thank you for your really sweet comment on my blog, it is awful when you realize people were not as you envisioned them to be... it is really sad... :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I believe that if you are not strait forward, then you won't help anyone with your review.

      Aw, thank you!!!

      Delete
  3. Amiga que post maravilhoso eu amo fazer bolo, pizza, sorvete etc...
    tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible style and blog!

    I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin or Instagram? I will follow right back, just let me know!
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to improvise, but a book with basics info is always helpful!
    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I only look at cookbooks when they are for free or for inspiration. :)
      Have a nice weekend, too!!!

      Delete
  6. Just followed back on both bloglovin and GFC! I wish you a lot of success! xx
    I am developing my Facebook page now so I will be so happy if you support me with a like there :) If you want any support I am here, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello, PinkPanthress.

      Your works is embraced in your gentleness.
      And sweet message charms my heart.

      The prayer for all peace.
      I wish You all the best.

    Have a good day. from Japan, ruma ❀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...