Sunday, 23 March 2014

The Art of lying Sideways without waking up from Vertigo

Hey there, how are you all doing? Fine?
Great, that's Better than how I feel. (Yes, you might pity me now, just a tiny bit though... okay, enough! Thank you kindly.)

I have been lying almost all week with a very, very severe case of what I believe to be Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
I hate the guts out of Doctors, so I did some research on the Interwebz, to be really sure what my problem was. And since it has been the 4'th or 5'th time since Mid August 2013 that I had this kind of Vertigo, I looked at the symptoms & asked my friend Google what to do.

And to make a long Story short, I found something called the Epley-Manöver! *Shakes Fist in the Air*

I went to my Drug Dealer of the Day, also called Youtube and found these lovely Videos -> Looky here!
These are the two english Vids, which were of particular Help! Video1 & Video2.
(There were more in german & a few other languages I watched, but not everyone understands them so only post these.)

I might need to do this more than once since I have the BPPV on both sides, but it feels slightly better all ready.

Yup, that was me... so how was your week?


Yours, 
(dizzy) Nokta

7 comments:

  1. Ser oleoso é realmente ruim! :\

    Minha semana foi cansativa. E continua sendo...

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I love it!


    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your linsk)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, did you even read this entry?

      It Was Most Definitely Not Nice!

      Delete
  3. Vertigo can be very debilitating... I hope you find a way to deal with it when it hits you... I know a few people who have this and they have to take pills to alleviate the symptoms... Take care of yourself and thank you so much for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that! I swear....it can get so frustrating with Drs sometimes. Google has been my best friend these days too. I really hope you start to feel better soon b/c vertigo is no joke. Take care of yourself darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best wishes for a quick and full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so sorry to hear that
    but I'm glad you feel better!
    my mum suffers from vertigo sometimes
    and I can tell it's really annoying
    get well soon!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...