Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Tumblr Tuesday X

After the 20°C, which we experienced this past weekend, I am lusting for some fresh Berries. I know we still have Time before 'Berry Season' starts, but in my mind I am already tasting their juicy deliciousness.
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)






Gah! Looks at these Beauties! :D

Which is your personal favourite and how do you like your Berries? Organic and in Season, or all year round in the Supermarket (From a Greenhouse)? And what form? As Juice, Compote or the Fruit itself...?

I'm off for some R&R... have a lovely Day.

Yours, 
 Nokta

P.S.: Enjoy some more of these... -> Here be Berries!

10 comments:

  1. Nokta, raspberries are my favorite but in season and local if I have a choice, they taste so much better :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I think since we are supposed to be friends we should try to forgive a little easier... not everyone sees it that way, kind of sad... Oh well, you enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! All these berries look delicious!! The blackberries are calling my name!
    I love the bright colors.. it makes me wish spring was here already haha!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberries...oh, how I love them!
    So yummy!!
    xoxo
    Iza

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that berry season is almost here! Strawberries are definitely my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, fresh or in fruit tarts. With cranberries I love to make jam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...