Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Tumblr Tuesday XII

Since I have had a hard week and a half behind me, I will post a few inspiring pieces from my Tumblr Feed/Reblog, which brought me safely through day to day life & that super heavy case of vertigo.
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)





I wanted to thank everyone, whom had such nice words/comments for me in the last entry.
The vertigo is getting better, sometimes it comes back in the middle of the night but not as hard.
Love you all to bits! xoxoxo

Oh, and that Project/Thingy I mentioned in passing, a few weeks ago, is getting bigger... so Tumblr Tuesday is going to become a Bi Monthly posting instead of the Weekly installment, 'cause I have a lot of work & preparation in front of me in the coming 3.5 Months.
I am so not happy about this, but the outcome will be worth it. ( I hope!)

Yours, 
 Nokta

7 comments:

  1. i bet the outcome will be awesome for you!! I wish you the best and it's your blog so you can do whatever you want with it=)
    I hope you are feeling better now as well!! The last picture in this post describes me so well hehe!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nokta... I hope the vertigo goes away... that must feel awful:0

    Good luck with your adventure/project, I am sure it will turn out wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello, PinkPanthress.

    Good feeling works.
    Thank you for your support all the time.

    Greeting
    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that your vertigo is getting a little better darlin! Wishing you a speedy recovery! P.S. That last quote/pic is soo funny and soo true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband have some episodes. Hope now you feel better.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best of luck in your project.
    I enjoy the cute and funny pictures.
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...