Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Tumblr Tuesday XVI

I had a very hard day with almost no time for anything besides work, work, work and it was so hot, 34°Celsius... but one thing I was quite aware of today, that I was so hungry but barely ate and that there was a lot of Orange around me today, clothes, food (not for me) and even in the hair of a Punk... :)
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting.)



Organic hot Pepper... *hmmm* (Would make some great Ayvar)



Are you hungry yet? Was it hot today, where you live?
I hope you had a great day & enjoyed yourselves!
I'm off to sleep, dreaming of some Oranges...

Yours, 
 Nokta

10 comments:

  1. I haven't been feeling the best so I wasn't hungry... I do love oranges and grapefruit... not hot peppers though... I like the sweet one, I eat them plain :)

    I hope work settles down for you, I was crazy busy today... it was insane, that is why I am relaxing tonight... off to bed soon... I did not get a full hour of sleep last night :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorbet looks so good!!!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I thank you for really reading and understanding what I was trying to say... only a couple of people really got it... that means a lot to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to read & read a post before blogging. Though sometimes I do talk a bit in gibberish 'cause I can't seem to make myself clear... & people might think I didn't understand them. ;)
      Your welcome. *hugs*

      Delete
  4. bei diesen fotos habe ich lust auf einen Grapefruit-Saft und eine grüne Smoothie :-) lg
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Romania is really nice, we have 20, at 34 I don't enjoy the weather neither.
    Hope you had today a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours of yummy items!
    Wishing you great and enjoyable days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I am hungry now!!
    I love the colors of these pictures! It's very summery and relaxing!!
    It was semi hot today.. it's slowly getting hotter as the days go on!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks so fantastic!!! the sorbet is going to be a must try!

    xoxo..beth

    please check out a kate spade bracelet giveaway i am doing on my blog.
    www.fahiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...