Thursday, 26 June 2014

Feature 001

As a hobby stock-artist I've had the pleasure for the past few years of seeing people create all kind of Art with the help of my free resources, uploaded on my DeviantArt Stock Account.
As of today, I would like to feature one of these works every now and then.
Kind of sporadic... whenever I feel like it. ;)

 Hair. by Vildensky

This deviation from a Deviant Artist has been created and submitted a few years ago, but it's still one of my favourites. It shows a digital illustration with a slight photomanipulation of the background via cardboard texture (*coughs* which itself was made by yours truly *coughs*).

In no way do I claim or imply to be the creator of the art displayed above.
It only has partially pieces of my free 2D & 3D downloadable stocks/resources in it.

8 comments:

  1. This is interesting artwork... I am happy to see you posting again... I have to tell you I love your comments and how you say it like it is... sometimes you make me laugh out loud and I think... darn, I wish 'he' or her were reading it... lol Have a really great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drawing is cute! You are very talented Nokta, your resources help people create good pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? -Always happy when I find pieces like that. :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Amiga post maravilhoso amei
    bom final de semana
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing artwork !



    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had in faculty a colleague which was very good in this too. I missed her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...