Sunday, 22 June 2014

Linkage Love - Origami

I have been in a folding mood lately, so I tried some Origami Tutorial these past days, and because it's been sometime since I last really did some serious paper folding I went online through the pages and people... trying out their instructions.
I had a lot of fun, so I thought of sharing them with you.

This make pretty water bombs and/or 'Lanterns'

Hearty Bookmarks for the Bookworms of us :)

This box tutorial comes even as a video!

You know those little, chibi Stars... here an easy to follow Tut

Or have some Flutterbies...

And last but not least, a quick, cute Fox...

By clicking the links, you get to the directions. :)
Which of these is your favourite? Or better, which seemed to you the easiest?
Have fun... and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Yours, 
 Nokta

15 comments:

  1. The paper lantern is so cool! I love origami, but i'm not the best at it hehe!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now, right?
      I need to find our colourful lights in the cellar and do some more of those boxes... it will looks awesome on our balcony in the summer nights! :D

      Delete
  2. Nokta, I love the flutterbies... not sure I am creative enough to make them but they sure are sweet looking... you are quite talented... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they almost as beautiful as their real life counterparts?
      I don't think Origami is about being talented, but more about letting go and only going through those defined movements, being lead by the set of directions. :) Let loose yet be in the moment itself while folding.
      You, too, can to this, I am sure of it!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh these look like so much fun Nokta! The heart one looks like the easiest....but looks are deceiving sometimes;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bookmark. :) It's been one of my faves, too!

      Delete
  4. I love them all! The bookmark is the most useful, but every one of them makes a cool ornament. By the way, every time I visit your blog I always play with your cute pet on the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was, what I was aiming for in this post... half of them should be useful on top of looking beautiful. :)
      You mean jyl-xan? -Thank you!
      Yes, it's fun to 'pet' him, and you can even feed him.

      Delete
  5. Ahh this brings back so many fond childhood memories! I was so into origami. My favorites were the water bombs and the classic crane. I do remember making the pretty heart though!

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh :-) so schön! origami als Lesezeichen hatte ich noch nie. Ich liebe das Buch "Origami Wohndesign" von Armin Täubner. Ich habe schon einiges zu Hause ausprobiert :-) liebe Grüße

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hearty bookmarkers, love the flutterbies too, never tried to make origami.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...