Thursday, 12 June 2014

On Pinterest...

Like all the other fellow Lemmings out there on the interwebz I got myself a Pinterest account, when it was still new.
To tell the truth, I gave myself some time before I got one, 'cause I just didn't get the hype around it at the time, after all it was just another variation of "We Heart It", which I had already been a part of for some time prior to Pinterest even having been founded.

Well, anyway... I didn't touch my Account for some time after getting it.
However in 2012 I started to like a few pins here and added one myself there, but still didn't like it that much.
This year though, I have been using it more frequently for private as well as other reasons, and it also has gotten more 'entertaining' in its way. I especially like combining it with other Accounts of mine, such as Tumblr and Youtube.

DIY Ideas






Wonderful images, aren't they? :)
Do you have a Pinterest Account? What do you use it for?
Mine can be found here... -> Nokta Pins!

Yours,
 Nokta

11 comments:

  1. I followed your account... I took awhile to warm up to Pinterest too....I really like it now ... I only pin a couple of times a week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx! :3 I followed you, too.
      Pinterest is something to go lightly with... and to each their own pace, right!? :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is amazing! *_*
    I love the pics!
    Kisses!


    Instagram: tamiya343 e Twitter: @cat_343

    CLIQUE AQUI E VISITE O MAKE DA MOTOCICLISTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest ist mein Traumaccount. Voller Traumhäuser. Ich pinne fast nur Häuser, da wir gerade selbst bauen :-) liebe Grüße und schönes WE

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganz meine Meinung. :) Die Seite ist wirklich zum träumen!
      Dir auch ein schönes Wochenende.

      Delete
  4. I don't use it often, frequently, oh I followed you with the same name. I find inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, but it's always good for inspiration.
      Thank you... I did back. :)

      Delete
  5. Adoreii ♥

    Beijos

    http://francielebazan.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei ♥


    http://francielebazan.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh the headboard dreams is so pretty!! I want something like that for a room!! (i've always wanted a princess like room!)
    I do have a pinterest account though I rarely use it sadly!! I don't have enough time and it gets too addicting for me sometimes hehe!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a lot of accounts that were left untouched after being created. These are wonderful pins! Glad you shared them here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...