Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Tumblr Tuesday XVII

I don't know about you but I have a love for Books since my Parents (foremost of all my Father) put one in my Hand when I was very, very small.
Over the Years it has become a little Obsession of mine. And you won't find me without a Book near me of one kind or another.
So imagine my shock and displeasure, when I found no Tuesday in this Series featuring Books. ಠ_ಠ
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)



 
 
So many Books, so little Time.
- Frank Zappa
 
I hope you had a good Start into the new Week & June... and good Weather, of course.
Happy reading to you... ;)

Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: And no matter what, always heed the following Advice...

10 comments:

  1. Nokta, I used to read so many books, I had a hard time keeping up with everything... now I read blogs but I still miss reading books... I think I need to take a weekend off and read a novel and just immerse myself into it... :)

    I hope you have a wonderful day girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga bom dia imagens maravilhosa amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could have written this word for word myself. ich liebe Bücher. ich lese seit ich 5 bin :-) Meine Lieblingsbeschäftigung außer Lesen ist Shopping aber in einer Buchhandlung :-) liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be once a "bookworm". Now I read mainly guide books. As I advance in age I see fiction books as a waste of time since life is stronger and more interesting than any fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh old books have such charm to them! I'm not a huge bookworm, but I do enjoy reading for fun every once in a while!
    That first book is so cute!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.
    Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.
    Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...