Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Facebook and Google Plus Covers

I have had some free time in between work and didn't know what to do with myself, so I tried my hand again at five Covers. Three for FB and two for Google+.

GooglePlus
01. Books, Texture
GPC001

02. Peony, Texture, Colours
GPC002

Facebook
03. Aum Mani Padme Hum, Texture, Blue
FBC006

04. Quote, Texture
FBC005

05. Desert, Orange
FBC007

Now, I have just a few rules for you.
01. Do not redistribute them.
02. Do not claim as your work.
03. Give credit and/or link if asked.

You can put any Text you want in those Images, which do not have any Text already.
Also, if you take one or more of these, make a comment and tell me which one(s).
That way I will find out, what people like more.

Yours,
Nokta


P.S.: If you would be so extra kind and share this at any of your fave(s) social network(s), might give you lotsa mini karma-points.

P.P.S.: If you do not find what you like, tell me in the comments below and we will see next time.

7 comments:

  1. You are so creative Nokta... I wish I was more techy... usually I am begging others to help me create things like this....I shared your post on Google+ and Twitter :)

    Thank you for your open and honest comments, they always make me smile... I hope you have a really great day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, feel free to tell me if you need something quick. If I have the time, I will try to squeeze it in. :)
      Thank you very much for the sharing, I really appreciate it! It's great to see people using them.

      Delete
  2. wunderschön!!! die tiefe von nr. 1 ist großartig! super gemacht

    sonnige grüße

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen, vielen Dank. #1 ist auch mein favourit. :)

      Delete
  3. You are always very capricious in their post, dear!
    Love your blog, congratulations!
    Gives a last there on my ... kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so creative and good with a computer!! I love the 2nd , 4th, and 5t,h one the most.
    The quote from oscar is a good one! I actually read his book, The picture of Dorian Gray this year in english and I thought it was a really interesting concept!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...