Saturday, 29 August 2015

Crawling out from under that Stone


I was writing on a completely different topic for my first private LJ entry in months which changed into an open Blogger post. Simply because... while I write this, it came to my attention that it has been 1 year, 1 month, 1 week & 1 day since my father passed away.

I thought it a peculiar coincidence and I thought of how much I had missed using my Blogger & LJ to post about art-related things & stuff that's going on in my mind, respectively.

So I want to blog again in my spare time. Let's see how that goes...

While writing this I wasn't sure if I really should post it or leave my blogger account for good. It took me another 5 days to actually post it now.

Maybe this takes my mind off family & work.

Yours,
 Nokta

6 comments:

  1. Nokta, I feel how difficult it must have been to start blogging again after such a tragedy. I often wish I had taken some time off from blogging when I had gone through one of the most difficult losses of my life. I occasionally re-read them and they are even painful to read today. I wonder how people felt reading about my deepest pain.

    I'm happy to see you back... I am taking some time for myself and not sure when I'll blog again, likely soon as I can't seem to stay away long. I just need a little time myself but I'm still reading others posts... so glad I am, I wouldn't have wanted to miss your come back ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... that is quite true! To even think of it or to read in my diary about my thoughts at that time takes me back to it, as if his death had just happened a few days ago.
      But I guess someone else reading your words and/or mine will not be able to fully understand, just as we wouldn't be able to understand someone else's pain.

      I'm glad to be back again, I need to take my mind off of work & father. I will wait for your blog to get back into motion! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're back. I can understand your reluctance from resuming blogging after undergoing such a hard time. But life goes on ,and so you should try to go back to your normal activities despite the pain and sadness that are your partners since your father's passing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words, Duta!!! :)
      You are very right, but I am a person who has a hard time to forget or put things past them. I always remember and regret so much though I know I can not change the past... an that sometimes sets me back. :/

      Thanks again dear!

      Delete
  3. Cheer up Nokta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...