Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Tumblr Tuesday XXI

I really missed this, I guess... so I hope you'll enjoy the newest post of my Tumblr Tuesday with me! :)

Meteorologically speaking today starts the Season of Autumn (Fall) in the northern Hemisphere. I am not a Summer person & since it was very hot this Year I am very happy to Welcome Autumn... as soon as possible. (Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and of course for Crediting purposes.)





“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” 
― Albert Camus

What about you? How do you feel about Autumn?
And by the way, which Season is your favourite.. and why?

I would love to hear from you and wish you a beautiful week.

Yours, 
 Nokta

4 comments:

  1. Nokta, normally I adore the Fall but aftter the last Winter we had I'm hoping it will be a long one as I am NOT looking forward to the Winter... Have a great week ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so to you Autumn will or might actually postpone Winter... I hope the Weather is nice this Year! :)
      Tahnk you... you, too!

      Delete
  2. Autumn is my favorite season; it is also the favorite of many poets and singers - judging by the number of poems and songs dedicated to autumn leaves and their changing colors.
    I love the picture with the baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine, too. Love the colours & the fresh weather... you can only wax poetic with such a view! :)
      I know, right? So yummy looking!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...